You Collect. We Fund. Easy and Done!
Our Donation Drop Off Drive is easy and profitable and your organization can earn a steady stream of income for months to years down the road. It’s easier to coordinate than a bake sale and a lot less calories!
Since 2011, White House Black Shutters has hosted 40 Bags in 40 Days, a challenge that has helped thousands to declutter their lives. The goal is simple, declutter one area of your home per day for 40 days and simplify your life.
Encourage friends and family to join the challenge and turn all those bags of gently used goods into a fundraiser for your favorite nonprofit.
Items that sell well in our store:
- Vintage items
- Used clothing (no stains, rips, tears or holes)
- Used shoes (light wear)
- Used designer handbags (light wear and must be authentic)
- Disney items
- Household items (new and gently used)
- Small appliances (in working order, gently used or new)
- Home decor items (no smells or visible wear)
- Jewelry / Watches
- Pet Supplies (gently used and new)
- Kids / Baby items (new and gently used – no rips, tears, holes or stains)
- Comics (1980’s or earlier)
- Game consoles and video games
- Electronics (new and gently used in working order)
Items we cannot accept: Furniture, Weapons and Explosives, Hazardous Waste, Construction Materials, Flammable Products, Large Appliances, Automobile Parts, Food, Mattresses and Box Springs.
What can your nonprofit earn? It depends on the items received and the condition they are in. Many of our partners earn $100’s of dollars monthly from just one Donation Drop Off Drive. That’s right, we don’t weigh your items and pay by the pound – we actually sell the items and share the profits with your favorite nonprofit. Nonprofits receive up to 50% of the proceeds and we pay all eBay fees, listing fees, final value fees, shipping fees and store fees. The process is completely transparent and automated by eBay.
Need help marketing your Donation Drop Off Drive for the charity of your choice?
We can help with our marketing tool kit.
Have questions? Contact us if you need more information.