We appreciate your consideration for your unwanted items. There are items we can accept and items we cannot accept.
Items We Accept
Items we accept should be no larger than can fit in a 16″ x 16″ x 12″ box including:
- Any new item in the original box or with tags attached
- Vintage items
- New and used designer clothing
- New and used designer shoes
- New and used designer handbags
- Disney items
- Household items
- Small appliances (in working order, gently used and new)
- Home decor items (no smells or visible wear)
- Jewelry / Watches (costume and fine)
- Pet Supplies (New only)
- Comics (1980’s or earlier)
- Game consoles and video games
- Electronics (new and gently used in working order)
- Coin operated machines
Items We Cannot Accept
We cannot accept any items larger than what would fit in a 16″ x 16″ x 12″ box, nor do we accept any of the following items.
- Furniture, including Outdoor Furniture or Play Equipment
- Used clothing with rips, tears, holes, stains or odors
- Used socks and underwear (New with tags are acceptable)
- Used water bottles or plastic containers
- Used toys, dolls, stuffed animals (New w/ tags are acceptable)
- Used board games (New are acceptable)
- Used books (New are acceptable)
- Used CD’s, Cassettes or DVD’s (New are acceptable)
- Baby items and gear: strollers, car seats, high chairs, etc.
- Large or heavy sporting goods: skis, bikes, gym equipment, etc.
- Large artwork (larger than 16 x 16″) or picture frames any size
- Heavy or Awkward Items (more than 25 pounds)
- Weapons and Explosives
- Hazardous Waste
- Construction Materials
- Flammable Products
- Large Appliances
- Automobile Parts
- Mattresses and Box Springs
Items of this nature, if left for pickup, will not be collected. We apologize for any inconvenience.
Should you have acceptable items on our list, please schedule a pickup.