If you are moving, downsizing or just tired of the clutter, donate your unwanted items to benefit your favorite non profit, school, church or civic organization. Keep in mind, only gently used or new items with tags are the types of items we accept and that can benefit the non profits we work with. Items should be clean, damage free, odor free and if used, in like new condition. Please do not donate items in poor condition as they do not benefit our non profits.
- Select gently used and new items for donation
- Put your items in bags or boxes and leave them in a covered area for pickup
- Select a charity you wish to support
Some of the non profits we can support or that we currently support:
|ASPCA||St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital||Big Brothers Big Sisters of America|
|Goodwill||Salvation Army||American Red Cross|
|The Humane Society||Wounded Warrior Project||Make a Wish Foundation|
|Blind Cat Rescue & Sanctuary||American Cancer Society||UNICEF USA|
|Doctors without Borders||Marine Toys for Tots Foundation||PETA|
|Alzheimer’s Association||Michael J Fox Foundation for Parkinson’s Research||The Nature Conservancy|
|Shriners Hospital for Children||Habitat for Humanity||American Veterans Foundation|
|March of Dimes||Leukemia & Lymphoma Society||VH1 Save the Music Foundation|
|American Autism Association||World Vision||Girl Scouts of the USA|
|Smile Train||Karam Foundation||World Wildlife Fund|
We have also partnered with several local organizations. View our current local partners.
Not seeing your favorite charity? Search from thousands of worthwhile organizations we can support.
Here are some of the items we accept:
- Vintage items
- New and used designer clothing
- New and used designer shoes
- New and used designer handbags
- Disney items
- Household items
- Small appliances (in working order, gently used and new)
- Home decor items (no smells or visible wear)
- Jewelry / Watches
- Pet Supplies (gently used and new)
- Kids / Baby items ( no rips, tears, holes or stains)
- Comics (1980’s or earlier)
- Game consoles
- Electronics (new and gently used in working order)
- Coin operated machines
Please keep in mind, items we collect should be new or only gently used. There should be no rips, holes, tears, stains, smells, visible wear, or damage. Items in poor condition do not help our charitable organizations.
We cannot accept any items larger than what would fit in a 12″ x 12″ x 12″ box.
Items Below Cannot Be Accepted
- Furniture, including Outdoor Furniture or Play Equipment
- Large Artwork or Pictures
- Heavy or Awkward Items
- Baby Gear like Strollers, Car Seats, High Chairs, etc
- Weapons and Explosives
- Hazardous Waste
- Construction Materials
- Flammable Products
- Large Appliances
- Automobile Parts
- Used Books (brand new books are fine)
- Mattresses and Box Springs
Please do not include any of these types of items with your donation or contact us to pick up these types of items. Items of this nature, if left for pickup, will not be collected.
Schedule your pickup today! 4 Trash Bag / Box Minimum Required for Pickup.
Don’t have 4 bags/boxes? We suggest you ask family, friends and neighbors to collect items. It’s going to benefit a great cause.
If your organization is a non profit, interested in learning how we work directly with non profits, click here to learn about our giving program.